Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Imperfections? We all have them!


Ever notice those pesky dark spots on the surface of your skin never seem to disappear? Or those slightly enlarged pores plaguing the bridge of your nose? Instead of using your makeup to cover up those imperfections go to the root of the problem and get rid of them permanently! Pores are an imperfection for most people. As some of you may know enlarged pores are caused by excess oils and dirt. Once the pore is clogged it is difficult to remove the dirt and oil causing blackheads to form eventually leading to breakouts. FUN FACT! I love the sun, and a good majority of the time I did not wear sunscreen, especially on my face. Over the years I have noticed my pores on my face have become larger and larger. I had no idea that the sun is a major contributor to enlarged pores. I know that sounds like a lot of bad news, but don’t worry I am getting to the bright side. Clinique skin care has a line of serums that have been developed to target sun spots, dark spots, enlarged pores and other imperfections!

 

 In the above image there are four serums targeting dark spots, fine lines, large pores, and radiance. The pore refining solutions (the green bottle) is a resurfacing complex that gently clears out debris and rough flakes. Within two weeks pores look 58% smaller. This product is by far one of the most successful of the four serums. I began using this serum over the summer and the difference you can see within in the two weeks is remarkable. The Even Better Dark Spot Corrector is another popular and successful serum used to fix those annoying and embarrassing dark spots. The serum has a prescription ingredient dermatologist developed and recommended. Users have seen a 58% improvement of skin tone. I also have been using this serum since the summer and have found my acne scars and age spots have disappeared. Being that I am only twenty-two wrinkles and age spots aren't really a concern of mine; or should they be? Clinique believes to not fix the problem once it occurs to prevent it from ever happening. Using these serums will not only help your skin over the years but will also create beautiful and healthy looking skin now. These two items are more expensive than other serums but are in high demand and are successful. The pore refining solution is $42.50 and the Dark Spot Corrector is $49.50. So LADIES, save up those pennies and begin treating yourself on things that you deserve and need! Every woman is beautiful, let the world see it! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great article! I learned a few things here and now I am considering going out and buying some!

    ReplyDelete