Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring is in the Air!


 lips




After a cold, long winter, spring has finally decided to grace us with her presence! As the temperature rises and the need for scarves and coats fade into the back of the closet, skirts and dresses begin to make their way back into the wardrobe. With a change of clothes must come a change in makeup! Here are seven easy tips for lips, eyes, and skin to help with the transformation from winter into spring! This spring tangerine and fuchsia are popular colors to help make your lips pop! Cosmopolitan suggests wearing them both at the same time! Swiping your lip with first a pink and then take a tangerine lipstick and color in the center of your lips. A dramatic but stunning look! A fabulous product I love, love, love to use Clinique's new line of Chubby Stick colors! To the left is a picture of an array of lipsticks that is the proper colors to try for spring!




Aquatic eyes are a new revolutionary idea to help bring out the natural shape and color of your eyes!
 Cosmo did a piece about aquatic eyes- See Below

"Dusk Blue may have been one of Pantone's top-10 colors for spring, but nearly every shade of blue was present on the runways... and in dozens of different ways. We're partial to peacock blue ombré lids (at Monique Lhuillier), a cobalt cat eye (at Versus), and midnight smoke (at Jeremy Scott)."
 

A common but still effective trick to use during the spring is a streak of highlighter on the ridge of your cheekbone. A very small insignificant change that can alter the look of your face. the light reflection of the highlighter reflects a higher bone structure which is a desired looked by many women. Nars has the best selection of Cheek highlighters to create that model look! Below is NARS' multiple orgasm peachy pink shimmer cheek highlighter a highly popular product!

 NARS - The Multiple "NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze."










5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that I came across this blog, it helped me out so much with what I should do with my choices of makeup that I'd love to wear everyday. The comment that you made in reference to using highlighter on the ridge of your cheekbone made so much sense! I hit the stores and I've recently tried aquatic eyes and that makes so much sense on showing the natural shape of my face, I'm going to check this blog every week, I just can't get enough of the cosmetic insights you have given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of using a highlighter to accent your cheekbone. That is a pretty neat trick every girl should know. I do like Nars products. Even though people say there is no difference in makeup quality but i disagree. Every brand has there own key features and i like some better then others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of makeup for spring! Especially the aquatic eye color and the tangerine and fuchsia colors to make your lips pop! Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are perfect for the spring, I learned many different tips reading this blog! Thank you so much I am very excited to try the new idea's !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was very informative! i love the spring colors as well!

    ReplyDelete